ProTAACS wireless light detection sensors can be used to detect whether light is present or not. The sensors can be user calibrated for baselines of light and dark, and will provide a status of light presence based on those baselines. Alerts can then be setup for when light has been detected or when there is no light detected.
The standard version of this sensor is powered by two replaceable 1.5 V AA sized batteries (included with purchase). This sensor is also available with a line power option. The line powered version of this sensor has a barrel power connector allowing it to be powered by a standard 3.0 - 3.6 V power supply (Included with Line Power option upgrade). The line powered version also uses two standard 1.5 V AA batteries as backup for uninterrupted operation in the event of line power outage.
Power options must be selected at time of purchase, as the internal hardware of the sensor must be changed to support the selected power requirements.
- Sense the presence of light.
- Know if the lights have been left on at your facility.
- Know when light bulbs have blown and need to be replaced.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables.
What does this wireless sensor's data look like in software?
What's in the box?
- Wireless Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 x AA Batteries
Suggested Application Uses for This Sensor
- Commercial property light and electricity management
- Monitor apartment property common area lights
- Monitor for blown lights in parking lots or garages lights
- Monitor for blown lights on walkways or public areas
ProTAACS Wireless Light Detection Sensor - AA Battery Powered
- Brands ProTAACS
- Product Code: LDS-PWS
- Availability: Pre-Order
Tags: light sensor