ProTAACS wireless open/closed sensors provide information on the status of doors, windows, cabinets, etc. Know if a building or area is being accessed when it should not be, or if a door or window has been left open. Alerts can be setup to notify a user by SMS text, email or voice call if a door or window has been opened or left open.
The standard version of this sensor is powered by two replaceable 1.5 V AA sized batteries (included with purchase). This sensor is also available with a line power option. The line powered version of this sensor has a barrel power connector allowing it to be powered by a standard 3.0 - 3.6 V power supply (Included with Line Power option upgrade). The line powered version also uses two standard 1.5 V AA batteries as backup for uninterrupted operation in the event of line power outage.
Power options must be selected at time of purchase, as the internal
hardware of the sensor must be changed to support the selected power
- Sense immediate door or window access.
- Sense if a door, window, drawer is opened or has been left open
- Monitor access to specific areas of buildings.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables.
What does this wireless sensor's data look like in software?
What's in the box?
- Sensor Magnet with Mounting Flange
- Wireless Sensor
- 2 x AA Battery
- Mounting Hardware
Suggested Application Uses for This Sensor
- Commercial property door and window access
- Residential property door and window access
- Bank owned forclosure properties access monitoring
- Restricted area monitoring
- IT server rooms and closets
- Freezer and cooler doors
- Shipping cargo bay door monitoring
- Garage door monitoring
ProTAACS Wireless Open-Closed Sensor - AA Battery Powered
- Brands ProTAACS
- Product Code: OCL-PWS
- Availability: Pre-Order