The ProTAACS Wi-Fi water detection sensor alerts you of potential property damage that results from flooding or leaks. Place this sensor anywhere flooding or faulty plumbing could cause a problem. This sensor can also be used to detect a lack of water, allowing you to know when a container is nearing empty. An integrated 802.11 b/g radio transmitter allows the device to be easily programmed to work with any existing Wi-Fi network.
An optional "Detect Plus" spot detection probe can be added to the end of the water detection wire. The spot detection probe can be positioned and mounted at a set distance above the ground eliminating false alarms.
In order to program the sensor to connect to your wif-fi network, you will need a Wi-Fi programming cable and the free PoWi setup utility. The PoWi setup utility is currently available for Windows® PC's only. Mac and Linux are not currently supported!
- Senses immediate presence of water.
- Can also sense non-presence of water.
- Use for detection of any non-cumbustible liquid.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables.
What does this wireless sensor's data look like in software?
What's in the box?
- Wi-Fi Sensor
- AA Batteries
- Water Detect Plus - Wire End
- SMA - Wi-Fi Antenna
Suggested Application Uses for This Sensor
- Hotel, motel and resort water heater leak detection
- Residential and commercial water heater leak detection
- Sink and toilet leak detection
- Frozen or burst water pipe monitoring
- Reservoir level monitoring
- Sump and well monitoring
- Basement water monitoring
ProTAACS Wi-Fi 802.11b/g Water Detection Sensor
- Brands ProTAACS
- Product Code: 802WDS-PWS
- Availability: Pre-Order