ProTAACS wireless open/closed sensors provide information on the status of doors, windows, cabinets, etc. Know if a building or area is being accessed when it should not be, or if a door or window has been left open. Alerts can be setup to notify a user by SMS text, email or voice call if a door or window has been opened or left open.
- Sense immediate door or window access.
- Sense if a door, window, drawer is opened or has been left open
- Monitor access to specific areas of buildings.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables.
What does this wireless sensor's data look like in software?
What's in the box?
- Sensor Magnet with Mounting Flange
- Wireless Sensor
- CR2032 - Coin Cell Battery
- Mounting Hardware
Suggested Application Uses for This Sensor
- Commercial property door and window access
- Residential property door and window access
- Bank owned forclosure properties access monitoring
- Restricted area monitoring
- IT server rooms and closets
- Freezer and cooler doors
- Shipping cargo bay door monitoring
- Garage door monitoring
Wireless Open-Closed Sensor - Coincell Battery Powered
- Brands ProTAACS
- Product Code: OCL-PWS
- Availability: Pre-Order