- Your shopping cart is empty!
ProTAACS Wireless RF Dry Contact - AA Battery Powered
Product Code: DRC-PWS
The Wireless Dry Contact Sensor can be used to detect contact between two wired contact points, an external mechanical switch or a contact plate.
The Wireless Dry Contact Sensor detects when there is contact between the two wired end points. It can easily be integrated into existing switches or contact plates. When the sensor detects contact between the two end points, it will immediately turn on the RF radio and transmit the data to the wireless gateway and Online Sensor Monitoring and Notification System, allowing the user to immediately receive an SMS text or email alert. The sensor can be configured to detect both closed and open loops alerting if contact is made or broken.
- Barn door monitoring.
- Freezer / cooler door monitoring.
- Forklift seat switches.
- Button or switch integration.
- Production line tracking.
And many more...
Commercial Grade Sensors
Commercial grade sensors are designed for applications in ordinary environments (normal room temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure). Do not use these sensors under the following conditions as these factors can deteriorate the product characteristics and cause failures and burn-out.
- Corrosive gas or deoxidizing gas - chlorine gas, hydrogen sulfide gas, ammonia gas, sulfuric acid gas, nitric oxides gas, etc.
- Volatile or flammable gas.
- Dusty conditions.
- Under low or high pressure.
- Wet or excessively humid locations.
- Places with salt water, oils chemical liquids or organic solvents.
- Where there are excessively strong vibrations.
- Other places where similar hazardous conditions exist.
Industrial Grade Sensors - Type 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12 and 13 NEMA Rated Enclosure
Industrial sensors are enclosed in reliable, weatherproof NEMA rated enclosures. Our NEMA rated enclosures are constructed for both indoor or outdoor use and protect the sensor circuitry against the ingress of solid foreign objects like dust as well as the damaging effects of water (rain, sleet, snow, splashing water, and hose directed water).
- Safe from falling dirt.
- Protects against wind-blown dust.
- Protects against rain, sleet, snow, splashing water, and hose directed water
- Increased level of corrosion resistance
- Will remain undamaged by ice formation on the enclosure
What does this wireless sensor's data look like in software?
What's in the box?
- Wireless Sensor
- 2x AA Battery
- Mounting Hardware