- Your shopping cart is empty!
ProTAACS wireless water sensors alert you via SMS text and/or email when there is water detected, preventing potential property damage that results from flooding or leaks. Place this sensor anywhere flooding or faulty plumbing could cause a problem. This sensor can also be used to detect a lack of water, allowing you to know when a container is nearing empty.
An optional "Detect Plus" spot detection probe can be added to the end of the water detection wire. The spot detection probe can be positioned and mounted at a set distance above the ground eliminating false alarms.
Industrial Sensors come in an IP65, NEMA 4X, CE rated, sealed, and weatherproof enclosure. They are powered by a single, replaceable, Industrial grade 3.6 V battery (included).
An optional solar powered version is also available. The solar powered version includes a Lithium Iron Phosphate rechargeable battery in conjunction with a solar power cell to keep the battery charged and at optimal capacity. If there is no light present at the solar cell, the battery alone could continue to power the sensor for up to 5 years.
- Senses immediate presence of water.
- Can also sense non-presence of water.
- Use for detection of any non-cumbustible liquid.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables.
What does this wireless sensor's data look like in software?
What's in the box?
- Wireless Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
- Water Detect Plus - Wire End
- 3V Industrial Battery (Pre-Installed)
- Solar Cell
- Rechargeable 3V Industrial Battery (Pre-Installed)
- SMA Antenna
- High Gain Puck Antenna
- Antenna Extension Cable
Suggested Application Uses for This Sensor
- Hotel, motel and resort water heater leak detection
- Residential and commercial water heater leak detection
- Sink and toilet leak detection
- Frozen or burst water pipe monitoring
- Reservoir level monitoring
- Sump and well monitoring
- Basement water monitoring