- Your shopping cart is empty!
The wireless asset sensor can be attached to an asset or object and outputs an RF signal at set intervals to be received by the gateway and monitoring system. The sensor can be used to determine if an asset is removed from the premises and send notifications via SMS text, email or voice call to alert the user.
- Manage and monitor assets.
- Know when things have been removed from premises
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables.
What does this wireless sensor's data look like in software?
What's in the box?
- Wireless Sensor
- CR2032 - Coin Cell Battery
- Mounting Hardware