- Your shopping cart is empty!
ProTAACS Wireless Thermocouple Sensor - AA Battery Powered
Product Code: TCK-PWS
The Wireless Thermocouple Sensor is available with a hardwired thermocouple or K-type connector to support various thermocouple types and ranges. The hardwired thermocouple option measures temperatures up to 400°C (752°F). The K-type connector with Probe includes a needle probe that measures temperatures up to 400°C (752°F). The sensor is programmed to sleep for a user-given time interval (heartbeat) and then wakeup, send power to the thermocouple and wait for it to stabilize, and convert the analog data, mathematically compute the temperature and transmit the data to the gateway. To stay within the abilities of the processor, the temperature is computed off a data table provided by the manufacturer.
- Available with hardwired thermocouple or K-type connector
- Pigtail version supports standard K-type thermocouples
- Hardwired version measures temperatures up to 400°C (752°F)
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables.
What does this wireless sensor's data look like in software?
What's in the box?
- Wireless Sensor
- CR2032 - Coin Cell Battery
- Mounting Hardware