- Your shopping cart is empty!
ProTAACS Wireless RF Seat Occupancy Sensor - AA Battery Powered
Product Code: SOC-PWS
ProTAACS wireless seat occupancy sensors use a stress plate with an integrated flexible, stress sensitive ribbon to accurately measure when (force) is applied to the plate. Perfect for monitoring seats for occupancy. User customization allows you to set the frequency of readings and the ability to set thresholds notifications or alerts from the iProTAACS online sensor monitoring system.
- Senses immediate presence of pressure applied to pad.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables.
What's in the box?
- Wireless Sensor
- 2 x AA Battery
- Mounting Hardware
Suggested Application Uses for This Sensor
- Detect when a seat is occupied
- Know how many stadium or movie theater seats are occupied