- Your shopping cart is empty!
ProTAACS Wireless Water Detection Sensor - AA battery Powered
Product Code: WDS-PWS
ProTAACS wireless water sensors alert you via SMS text and/or email when there is water detected, preventing potential property damage that results from flooding or leaks. Place this sensor anywhere flooding or faulty plumbing could cause a problem. This sensor can also be used to detect a lack of water, allowing you to know when a container is nearing empty.
An optional "Detect Plus" spot detection probe can be added to the end of the water detection wire. The spot detection probe can be positioned and mounted at a set distance above the ground eliminating false alarms.
The standard version of this sensor is powered by two replaceable 1.5 V AA sized batteries (included with purchase). This sensor is also available with a line power option. The line powered version of this sensor has a barrel power connector allowing it to be powered by a standard 3.0 - 3.6 V power supply (Included with Line Power option upgrade). The line powered version also uses two standard 1.5 V AA batteries as backup for uninterrupted operation in the event of line power outage.
Power options must be selected at time of purchase, as the internal hardware of the sensor must be changed to support the selected power requirements.
- Senses immediate presence of water.
- Can also sense non-presence of water.
- Use for detection of any non-cumbustible liquid.
* Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables.
What does this wireless sensor's data look like in software?
What's in the box?
- Wireless Sensor
- 2 x AA Battery
- Mounting Hardware
- Water Detect Plus - Wire End (Please see options)
Suggested Application Uses for This Sensor
- Hotel, motel and resort water heater leak detection
- Residential and commercial water heater leak detection
- Sink and toilet leak detection
- Frozen or burst water pipe monitoring
- Reservoir level monitoring
- Sump and well monitoring
- Basement water monitoring