The Wireless Temperature Sensor uses a type NTC thermistor to measure temperature
The Wireless Temperature Sensor outputs the ambient temperature in degrees Fahrenheit. It is programmed to sleep for a user-given time interval (heartbeat) and then wakeup, send power to the NTC Thermistor and wait for it to stabilize, and convert the analog data, mathematically compute the temperature and transmit the data to the gateway. To stay within the abilities of the processor, the temperature is computed off a data table provided by the manufacturer. To reduce error, a variable resistor configuration is implemented over specified temperature ranges.
- Ambient Temperature Monitoring
- Environmental Monitoring
- Smart Machines & Smart Structures
- HVAC Operation & Testing
- Data Center Monitoring
And many more..
Temperature Operating Range.
The sensor works stable within recommended Normal Range -7°C to +60°C (20°F to +140°F) **
Commercial Grade Sensors
Commercial grade sensors are designed for applications in ordinary environments (normal room temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure). Do not use these sensors under the following conditions as these factors can deteriorate the product characteristics and cause failures and burn-out.
- Corrosive gas or deoxidizing gas – chlorine gas, hydrogen sulfide gas, ammonia gas, sulfuric acid gas, nitric oxides gas, etc.)
- Volatile or flammable gas
- Dusty conditions
- Under low or high pressure
- Wet or excessively humid locations
- Places with salt water, oils chemical liquids or organic solvents
- Where there are excessively strong vibrations
- Other places where similar hazardous conditions exist
Use these products within the specified temperature range. Higher temperature may cause deterioration of the characteristics or the material quality.