The LTS X-SERIES Wireless Pulse Counter can be connected to the pulse output of a system (water meter, powermeter, etc.) to count actuation within a given time frame.
- Counts the number of pulses in given time frame, or aggregates pulses in an ongoing accumulation.
- 3 filter settings: No filter, 4 Hz filter, and 40 Hz filter.
- Capable of counting passive (open/closed switch) and active (Up to +15 VDC) pulses.
- Capable of counting the positive edge, negative edge, or both edges of a pulse.
- Wireless range of 1,200+ feet through 12+ walls (Actual range may vary depending on environment.)
- Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life (Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequencyand other variables. Other power options are also available.)
- Encrypt-RF® Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Datalogs 2000 to 4000 readings if gateway connection is lost (non-volatile flash, persists through the powercycle):
- 10-minute heartbeats = ~ 22 days
- 2-hour heartbeats = ~ 266 days
- Over-the-air updates (future proof)
- Free iProTAACS basic online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to configure sensors, viewdata and set alerts via SMS text and email
- Water, gas and air flow meters
- Door access counter
- Turn style counting
- Forklift seat switches
- Button or switch integration
- Production line tracking
Commercial Grade Sensors
ProTAACS commercial-grade sensors are designed for applications in ordinary environments (normal room temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure). Do not subject these sensors to the following, as these environmental aggressors could degrade the device and its performance, leading to failures and burn-out:
- Corrosive or deoxidizing gas, e.g., chlorine gas, hydrogen sulfide gas, ammonia gas, sulfuric acid gas, andnitric oxides
- Volatile or flammable gas
- Dusty conditions
- Extremely low or high pressures
- Wet or excessively humid locations
- Places where saltwater, oils, chemical liquids, or organic solvents are routinely present
- Applications/locations prone to excessive or strong vibration
- Other sites where similar hazardous conditions exist
Use these products within the ProTAACS-specified temperature range. Higher temperatures could deteriorate both the product and its functionality.